1 remote with 2 call buttom is available now. search ASIN B00MNCRFFQ to find more.
Innogear receiver has three signal options, including light signals for users with limited hearing.
C.light and alarm.
1. Melody sounds for selection.
2. Low battery indication.
3. Emergency akarm for the elderly
4. The disabled / patients care alert
5. Pregnant women / confinement care alert
6. Wake up alarm
7. Children care alert.
8. 16 digital codes are built in to ensure that another unit being operated close-by will not cause interference or false alarms.
9. The wireless, easy mounting design does not damage wall and allows portable use of the receiver, as well as the transmitter.
1. Remote Receiver *1
2. Call Button *1
3. User Manual
One call buttons and one pager, easy push-button operation. Simply press either call button to alert the caregiver via the wireless receiver. (1 remote with 2 call buttom is also available now. search ASIN B00MNCRFFQ to find it)
The transmitter is small enough to be worn as a pendant, carried in pocket, or placed at bedside
3 Modes of Alert: Only light/only sound/both light and sound. The range is up to 300 feet in an open area. No need to yell to get someone’s attention.
Pager is operated by 3 AAA betteries(NOT included) and transmitter is operated by 1 CR2032(Included)
NOTE: Use a small cross screwdriver to open the back of the transmitter to remove the battery insulation sheet before use.